The waves here have been crazy big and the surfers are out in full force. Yesterday we drove up to a high peek where we could watch the action....along with tons of other people and professional photography types. It was pretty cool, like watching surfing in the movies. There were tons of surfers. The waves are so big that we even saw one guy break his surf board in half (he was fine).
7 comments:
the water is sooo blue!! your camera is great!!
I love these pictures....so gorgeous!!
Thanks guys....I got a polarizing filter that makes the sky and water pop!
Such beautiful pictures! I am so jealous, but we did have a nice sunny day here. Have a great time!!
I was wondering what was making the pictures so extra amazing! I need to check that filter out!
looks like you are having an awesome time. love love all the pictures!! you look so cute :)
....andrea, those are great! My brother has one his for his camera, too.
Yea, I am thankful for our sunny day today but am sooo jealous of your gorgeous tropical SUN!
Post a Comment