she looks so grown up!!
soooo cute! love the bangs heidi :)
grown-up for sure! how adorable!
Oh my gosh, this is TOO cute! Andrea...I think she looks like a mini you :)) What a doll, you can tell she feels SO pretty!!
I love it! Looks like it will be very easy, too.
Those little hair cuts can seem so easy - it's looking at your baby all grown up that gets hard.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
she looks so grown up!!
soooo cute! love the bangs heidi :)
grown-up for sure! how adorable!
Oh my gosh, this is TOO cute! Andrea...I think she looks like a mini you :)) What a doll, you can tell she feels SO pretty!!
I love it! Looks like it will be very easy, too.
Those little hair cuts can seem so easy - it's looking at your baby all grown up that gets hard.
Post a Comment