Heidi and went to stroller skate this morning while Kyla was in preschool with Taryn, Enzo, and some of her friends. We started out like this...whirling around the rink with our pink umbrella stroller to some of our favorite Disney songs.
But by the end Heidi was trying it herself in her mini size 7 velcro rollerskates. It was about the cutest thing I've ever seen. She liked it...didn't love it but I think we'll go again, next time with Kyla.




6 comments:
heidi is so cute with her skates. baby skate...what a cute idea :)
SO CUTE!! :)))
how cute! Where do they have this? I've never heard of baby skate?!
Those skates are just about the cutest thing I've ever seen. And p.s.: Skating is SO YOU!
Skating is SO ME. I love rollerskating. This skating is every Tuesday and Saturday 10:30-11:30 at Auburn Skate Connection. The same rink I frequented as a 1st grader. :)
Super cute photos! I LOVE to roller skate, though 2 kids complicate the fun factor just a bit:-) Great seeing you today.
Post a Comment