Monday, January 25, 2010

HoME


Last week was wonderful but its so good to be home. Back to silly little girls, massive laundry, 24/7 Yo Gabba Gabba, bills to pay, dinners to make, birthday parties, and unfinished projects. Even though it was such a nice break I'm happy to be home.


5 comments:

Coleson & Tate said...

When do we find out what the letters are for?! I love them!

Kristi said...

Yes, I like the letters too! How did you do it?

Chelsea Bell said...

OMG I am LOVING the H!!!!!! it looks so great!

Andrea said...

The J & the H were for baby Julia and baby Harper's rooms. These babies are set to arrive in the next couple of months. The E (I don't think I showed a pic) was for Enzo's birthday party. That one we are going to recover every year in the theme of his party. This year was racecar.

You can get the letters at Joann's and its just paint, scrapbook paper and modge podge. I have the entire alphabet in my playroom.

Chels...I seem to have lost the ribbon. I will make a trip to Joann's tomorrow and finish it up.

Kristi said...

What a great idea! I want to see pictures of the playroom!