Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ten on Ten

Today was 10 on 10 and I almost forgot. There is a big contrast between last time and this time. August 10th was a busy adventure kind of day and today was a stay around the house potty training kind of day. It truly is our day in pictures. One picture every hour for 10 consecutive hours- something we were doing each of those hours. To join the fun click the Ten on Ten button on the side bar.

Isn't #8 great?

6 comments:

Coleson & Tate said...

love the boots. boys just dont have boots like that. coleson's has dogs on them, they are cute but not *that* cute!!

Lisa said...

Love the photos and the polaroid effect! Nice job, as always!

Chelsea Bell said...

hahaha, 8 is hilarious! I just experienced such an attact by von b on the stairs this morning...

Kristin said...

Great pictures Andrea, I love everything you have learned with photoshop!

Amy @ Lucky Number 13 said...

Love all of your pictures, I participated in Ten on Ten for the first time this month and just loved it. Looking forward to October!

Kendra Gage said...

He! He! Love the kitty pic!!