Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I ♥ Mr. B. and other random thoughts


First of all let me start off by saying that I ♥ my sweet husband, Mr. Bell. I got several emails from him today. Most of were about typical things, bills, items we have on Craig's List, etc. But two caught my eye and made me glad to have him.

He sent a separate email just to call me a "blog slacker" It's true, I haven't been posting in my typical fashion. It's mostly because there hasn't been anything to blog about. I've even been scrounging for pictures for my Project 365 days. Not much is happening right now. But I thought it was sweet that he was checking.

The second email was just to point out an article that he thought I might enjoy. It was about clever new uses for everyday old items. He was right I did like it. This was my favorite idea here on the left, to use window decals (which we have) to differentiate drinks when you have a party. There were lots of cute ideas like this. Thanks for thinking of me Case.

In other randomness, I've also been trying to be a bargain hunter lately. Might be taking a coupon class called "Couponing for the Clueless." I'll let you know how that goes. I'm organized enough so I should be able to do it. We'll see. Today I got a morning to myself. I've been saving some of my birthday stash cash for such an occasion. I spent exactly $120 (all of the stash cash) and got 12 cute new fall clothing items. It was defiantly a hunt. It was fun. Can't wait to show Casey when he gets home. He'll be impressed.

I don't even have that much randomness to share. I told you we were pretty boring lately...

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Love the boredom photo of Heidi. So cute.... My P365 photos are a bit of a stretch lately too! Where are you taking the coupon class? Would love to compare couponing notes/sources!

Coleson & Tate said...

I find it all very interesting. Thanks for sharing! I love the Real Simple magazine for this reason.
I also get the blog emails... :P

awesome scores for your new fall items...where did you go?

Andrea said...

Lisa- the coupon class is this Monday night. Do you want to go? It's at a middle school in MV. It costs $15.

Kristal- I got my new clothes at Old Navy and Forever 21. Old Navy was having a huge super clearance again.