Saturday, September 19, 2009

Go, Fight, Win!

Photobucket
This photo has nothing to do with the subject of my post but it was taken today and I love it.


Now a little more on topic: Today was the first real season game of the year for "our" flag football team- The Bad Newz Kennelz. We were down several good players and it was a little dicey in the beginning but in the end BNK defeated the Glocks. Record 1-0. Our team is *the* undefeated Maple Valley Parks and Rec flag football champs two years running now. It is serious stuff. The seriousness of it is best described in this post by my sister-in-law Chelsea. READ IT! We missed her today and so she won't be reporting live from the sidelines on this game.

Here is the #1 cheerleader with daddy before the game. She's been practicing her one and only cheer "Sack Sack Quarterback Crash Through that Line!" I just learned that this is not a great cheer to yell at dad when he is performing his quarterback duties. Apparently this is only to be cheered when we are on defense?








Pre-game photo-op.








The girls love going to the games. There are always fun friends to play with.

Looking forward to many more Saturday games this fall.
GO! FIGHT! WIN!

5 comments:

Holly said...

I love that first picture...it's so cute!!! It looks like it should be the cover of a magazine.

Amybeth said...

Hey Andrea! I didn't know you were so into photography, thats so cool! And did you use a Wacom pen to write the days of the week on the photos? I got one last Mother's Day and just love it.

Chelsea Bell said...

thanks for reporting on the game!! I was sad to miss it-and miss the fun photo ops! looks like cute new fall clothes are in order!

Sara said...

You are so funny Andrea, telling your girls to yell sack the quarterback! Hey, I'm sure Amy would be happy to teach you some cheers that would be more appropriate! I'm sure she still knows some from back in the day. LOL... she's gonna kill me.

VERY cute first pic by the way.

porterpies said...

Hey Andrea! It's Tiffany Korab. Saw you on Krista's blog and wondered if that was you. Your kids are darling! You are going to be at the reunion, right? Aren't you on the committee? Hope to see you there!

Love,
Tiff