Monday, October 15, 2012

Photo a Day Challenge...

SHE NEVER PLAYS ALONE
Heidi can't stand to play alone. She can't take it if Kyla wants one bit of alone time. This is a little tricky now                     that Kyla is at school all day and Heidi is only there half a day. She usually wants a friend over or for me to play with her or for a snack or to watch TV. But today, was a rare occasion. She went right up to her bedroom and played Lalaloopsy for two whole hours all by her little lonesome.

I mentioned in my last post that I am trying to do a photo a day again. This time there isn't any pressure to journal or put them in a book (but I will do something like that anyways because that's just how I am). I'm practicing my photography skills and capturing an element of our everyday life...everyday.

Kristal, her husband, myself, and a few other are posting them HERE.

I like that each post title is a kind of caption on the photo. I'm going to go back to my last post and update with the titles (and journal a tiny bit about each) so go below for the update.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I LOVE this picture. Andrew never wants to play by himself, so I totally get this post. Such a treat when they actually do :)