Sunday, October 14, 2012

My Girlies…

I’ve been trying to join Kristal in taking at least one non-phone picture a day. I did this for an entire year in 2009 and for 6 months in 2011. It’s been fun and in these past ten days (I’ve missed one) I’ve ended up with a few pictures that I truly love. Here are a few…

Day9

FASHION GLASSES ARE A MUST FOR HER

These glasses. She loves them. Always wants to wear them. I don’t let her wear them to school. She does wear them to kids choir and she wore them to Hailey’s party on Sunday. Roller-skating in fashion glasses. She does not like that Heidi has a pair. It kills the cool apparently.

Day7

MY HAIR APPT DATE

Heidi is always up to go anywhere with me.

10.8 (3)

BABY LOVE

Molly loves baby dolls. Way more than the other girls did. She always is toting one or two around with her wherever she goes.

Molly

SHOCKING & HILARIOUS EVERYTIME

This is what she does at every bath time. She likes the water to be running the entire time so that she can fill her cup and pour it on her head and face. She looks shocked and then laughs.

Blueberry

This one wasn’t one of my P.O.D.s but if it were I would call it…

Oh Blueberry!

Isn’t this minivan so cool looking? Just kidding… it isn’t.

2 comments:

daphne said...

Love these az! Your girlies are so beautiful! Wish we lived closer so we could have playdates!

Kristi said...

These pictures are so cute. I am terrible about taking pictures with my camera now that I have instagram! Nate and I agree that there is something about Molly (at least in pictures) that reminds us of Ava. Maybe her spunky personality :)