Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Mom Photos

So I am all about photo challenges on blogs and facebook right now if you haven't noticed. It's got me thinking outside the box. My new friend Bre, who has her own little photography business right here in town has a new challenge on her facebook page. 30 days of photos...but YOU have to be in the photos with your kids. You don't even have to take the picture, you just have to be in it. There is a prize for anyone who completes the challenge. SO, me and couple a lot of my other friends decided to join in. It's been ten days so far and its been a lot of fun. Casey has taken one photo, the big girls have each taken a few, we've used the camera remote more than its ever been used, and Molly even did one of the photos with my phone (she can fully operate the phone and its camera/video functions). So here are some from the first ten days....

by me

 with remote

with remote

by Kyla

by Heidi

with remote

More to come...

8 comments:

Kristi said...

I LOVE this AZ! What a fun thing to do!

Hannah, Here! said...

Great pictures!!

Bart & Krista said...

Looks like fun! I'm not sure I could do this right now in my phase of life because that would mean I HAVE to get ready everyday for 30 days straight!!!! What's a girl to do?

daphne said...

i am so completely in love with all of these. i love them. i am always in need of a photo challenge to help me with some creativity. hope i can join u on the next one :)

trulymegs said...

These are beautiful! Can't wait to see more!

Garrett and Denise Stone said...

love love love! how did you do that cute photo strip!? your so talented Miss Andrea Bell.

The Davis Family said...

Super cute! Love them all!

Shannan said...

Seriously! Could these get any cuter? I'd love to join you on a photo challenge one of these days. :o)