Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Bridal Party


This weekend we went to a wedding themed birthday party complete with
bouquet toss, wedding cake, and several little mini-brides.
It was pretty cute. The girls loved it.


Kyla of course got her wedding dress for her birthday from Grandma C. Heidi needed an ensemble for the party so YaYa picked this up at TJ Max and Heidi has been loving it all week long.
She has been playing "wedding bride" everyday.

I love this video I got of the two of them.
Heidi had been going around the house saying this and so I made her do it for the camera...
but what I love best is Kyla's response.
It would be the perfect intro to a wedding slide show twenty some years from now.




4 comments:

Coleson & Tate said...

ha! love it! you better save this one... :)

Chelsea Bell said...

oh my gosh how perfect!!!

The Davis Family said...

Oh my gosh...this is SO cute!!! You definitely have to save it!!!

Bart and Krista said...

Very cute idea! Love the mini-brides.