The reunion was last night and was pretty fun. It was great to see so many people that I literally hadn't seen once in 10 years. I should have taken more pictures but sometimes breaking out in full mama-razzi mode at an event like this is kind of embarrassing. So I limited my picture taking. I felt bad that Casey might be bored but oh no...he reminisced with people about Kindergarten T-ball teams and tried to score admission to some premier golf course through a friend of a friend. There several people missing that I would have loved to have seen but all in all it was a fun time with long lost friends.
3 comments:
Mama-razzi...I like it! You look super cute, Miss Andrea. I won't mention that my 20 year is coming up in 3 years. (Love your John Mayer song!)
Cute cute pics! I love the top your wearing....is it one of your new fall finds?? :-)
Thanks guys. The shirt is old but I like it too.
Post a Comment