Sunday, October 18, 2009
Krazy Coupon Lady
Yep, that's what I feel like lately, the crazy coupon lady. Remember I mentioned I was going to a couponing class a while back- Couponing for the Clueless? Well, I went and I learned and now I'm shopping for some deals! I've gotten some great ones too. You can spend a lot of time couponing but I've learned the trick is to check certain websites and learn how to combine sales with coupons. The best one out there that I have found so far is www.thekrazycouponlady.com. Their motto: "pick another checkout lane honey!" I love that. That's kind of how you feel...embarassed to go up to the register with your stack of coupons. The cashier is a little annoyed and the person behind you is too. Oh well. I've been saving a little and I can only get better from here. Now if only I lived by an Albertsons...that is where the real deals are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
awesome! My friend has a couponing website, too: frugal-4-a-busy-life.com. :)
I did my couponing plans last night for this week, I am all organized - going to three stores today with 2 girls, we'll see how that goes!
On my really crazy coupon days I just warn the checker and the people behind me. It is embarrasing but well worth it!! And yes, there definitely needs to be an Albertsons closer. Thanks for the site link, didn't have that one.
Go coupon lady!!
I came across this the other day - it seems like mostly restaurants/spas/entertainment... maybe some date nights for you guys? I'd probably use some if I was closer to Seattle.
http://www.groupon.com/seattle/
Love your bright red leaf pictures!
I was organizing stuff at my office today & found a packet of Pacific Crest cabinet stuff with your man & a bunch of other people on the front
A lot of my friends were surprised that I clipped coupons. They are great. One shopping trip to Safeway, I saved over $30. Every coupon coincided with a Safeway deal. I spent $15 that day!!
Post a Comment