Wednesday, August 21, 2013

We love Wenatchee.

I hate to blog out of order (I really hate it) but I just can’t pass up pushing this photos to the front of the line. We got home today from what has become one of our summer traditions- heading over 2 mountain passes to see one of my very best friends and her little family in Wenatchee Washington- Apple Capital of the World. I loved these two fun filled days. Last year it was all about Colton and Heidi and their buddy buddy friendship (which did continue) but this year I couldn’t get enough of this…

1

Ella and Molly. Just two and a half months apart, these two have to be the cutest thing you have ever seen. They are similar in size, have similar vocabularies, have similar interests (baby dolls and cell phones) and similar potty habits. I literally loved them together. I wished we lived closer, not only for the sake of Jenn and I but for Molly and Ella to be BFFs too.

24

Of course the love of dogs continues with Charlie. I haven’t really blogged much about it but my girls used to be super scared of dogs-especially of HUGE Charlie. But times are changing. Heidi wants a dog. She claims she needs one. She got a little dog fix with Charlie.

3

Jenn and Josh’s backyard pretty much backs up to an orchard. It’s beautiful (a little smoky this time around). I love the huge tree in their yard and the girls loved playing with Colton and Ella. I of course brought out my camera only once on this trip-really. I missed the first 24 hours but when I brought it out for 45 minutes after dinner I took over 300 pictures. Geesh! These are a few of my favs.

567891112131410


I hope it’s less than a year til I see these people- some of my favorite.15

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

You are so on top of it!! I will blog the other pictures I took so we can get the whole trip covered. : ) Love the ones in the backyard and of me and you. Will you send? Loves!

Shannan said...

That last picture of you two ... So cute! You are both so beautiful!