Well, I have not been blogging. We’ve had a busy busy summer and Instagram (as I’ve said before) has really hindered my “real camera” photo taking. So, I thought I’d do a little recap of the rest of July that wasn’t captured on my phone.
Molly McGee: She spent a good part of July in her “soup” (as she calls a suit) playing in the backyard. Sliding into the blue plastic pool over and over and dunking her head. She couldn’t get enough and it didn’t matter if she was the only one enjoying herself.
Cle Elum with the Edwards ladies and kids: I didn’t get many pics here either. The girls loved the river and if felt much warmer than the water we were in just the week before (Lk Roosevelt). I wish I had more photos from this trip. It was a quick one- one where Molly drove me crazy and didn’t go to sleep until 11:30pm. One where the girls made up songs and preformed them for us- they were hilarious as usual- a Kyla and Hailey original titled “Don’t tell me What to Do.” One where Kyla felt like a big kid going down for Bible Study by the river with the big kids.
Neighbor fun: We have been hanging with the neighbors in “the Sac” a ton. We took a trip to Gramma’s pool one day. It turned out to be a cold cold day. But we still had fun and made a little trip down to the beach….trying to wait out the sun.
Reading and A Big Girl Bed: I don’t ever think I mentioned on here that Molly got a big girl bed and no longer has a binky. I know! Notice that she also likes to pick out and put on her on PJs. Kyla has been working hard on her reading all summer.
Some Randoms: Just found these too. Couldn’t resist. Molly just being her cute little self.
An August post coming soon!
Only 2 more weeks of summer left. I better enjoy it. Then comes first and second grade and they will both be gone all day.
5 comments:
Thanks for the quick recap! Sweet pictures.... looks like summer has been super full and fun for you guys!
Two more weeks of fun!!! We have a lot to do during that time :)
Been missing your posts...I haven't been too good about blogging either. Darn insta!! Super cute pics!!!
Who has time to blog in the summer?! I'm so behind too! Love all these pics :)
I'm constantly behind in blogging. Story of my life. But I suppose it just means we're having too much fun. Great, great pictures. Love them all.
Post a Comment