Friday, July 5, 2013
Scenes from our 4th.
{1} cool balloon bouquet {2} cousins {3} funny faces {4} more cousins {5} cousin close up {6} pool fun {7} red white & blue drinks {8} we had a snow cone machine {9} ju ju loved the snow cones- the swimming not so much {10} lots of this game going on {11} a very festive party {12} our friend owen {13} miss america {14} another miss america {15} so pretty {16} she loves pockets {17} she had five snow cones {18} lovin this day {19} looks hawaiian {20} fun guys {21} this is what she looks like when she sees a firework {22}mean faces {23} made every one say the pledge…several times {24} there are floating lanterns in the sky {25} putting on a show {26} funny girl all night long she loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I want. I NEED that picture of Casey and harp
beautiful pics!!! looks like a fun day :)
Great pictures!! I love that one of Molly laying in the grass. Such pretty eyes!!
Post a Comment