Saturday, April 27, 2013

the MANY faces of making a backyard campfire

 Last night we had a backyard fire to roast marshmallows.
The girls got in on the action of making the fire.
I didn't really notice all these funny faces they were making until I looked at the pictures.

Chopping wood-  it can be a little scary. Better to close your eyes I guess?
Blog1Blog2

Lighting a match can be very stressful when you’ve been told not to touch matches and you a rule follower.Blog3Blog4Blog5

And this one… she was content to watch. Didn’t even touch the marshmallows.Blog6Blog7

Serious stuff.Blog8

There is the smoke in your eyes face and freak out.Blog10

And of course the savoring every bite of chard sugar face. Blog9

4 comments:

barth said...

love these az. and those faces are pretty cute :) great pics!

Bart & Krista said...

That looks like so much fun! Cute pics. I've been meaning to call you. I can't believe how much your Heidi looks like you. So grown up!

Bart & Krista said...

That looks like so much fun! Cute pics. I've been meaning to call you. I can't believe how much your Heidi looks like you. So grown up!

Shannan said...

What great shots. And I love how many faces you captured. Such special memories!!