Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Ten on Ten: April 2013

Link up {HERE}.

6oclockhr{a tooth fairy visit}

7oclockhr{kyla’s favorite breakfast}

8oclockhr{headed out}

9oclockhr{why is target in all my ten-on-tens}

10oclockhr{is it spring or is it winter}

11oclockhr{watching elmo potty time on the pot…gearing up}

12oclcokhr{midday bus stop}

1oclockhr{naptime essentials}

2oclockhr{she thinks its spring…pay no attention to those black clouds}

3oclockhr{mom, do not touch these until I get home from school… DO NOT clean these up}

4oclockhr{pioneer woman bruschetta}

 

a nice day with not too much action. make sure to tune in soon so you can catch a glimpse of my girl who looks like a jack-o-lantern. she wouldn’t oblige me with a photo before school. She has three teeth currently gone from her tiny little mouth. it’s pretty cute.

also on the agenda…potty training. i’m afraid to start. this was just a precursor to beginning.

8 comments:

daphne said...

adorable az! we are in the potty training stages. she is interested one week and then wants nothing to do with the toilet the next. i am so done with diapers though!

oopsiemaizie said...

i love the nap time essentials shot... my youngest daughter {now 7} has a very well-loved bunny that she falls asleep with, too :)
great 10 on 10~
angie

Anonymous said...

Loved your ten on ten! Especially the Target pic and the springtime ride on the swing! So cute.

trulymegs said...

These are wonderful! I especially love the flower photo!

Unknown said...

Dom leaves out toys with those very same instructions. Ha! All of your pictures are so bold, colorful, and I just adore your perspective. I especially like the swing shot. Fun!

I am glad I stopped by today. :)

Alita

Hannah, Here! said...

Love your set! Happy Ten on Ten!

Shannan said...

Great shots. My favorite is Heidi on the swing. Perfect.

Shelley McGrew said...

OK seriously... great photos. I love the one in Target - it could be an ad! Love the Disney Character line up - it's like they're on stage waiting to take a bow.