Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Right Now

This is what's up around here right now....

Buddy has made his reappearance and it is a HIT. This is our fourth year with our Elf on the Shelf. The girls have always been in to it but Heidi just LOVES him this year. She is all about him. She writes to him, talks to him, talks about him, analyzes why other people can't see their elves and just loves him in general.
Buddy hasn't been too feisty around here over the years. Maybe this year he'll do more things like this....

 Taylor's Swift's album RED. I love it. I've listened to it approximatly one hundred times already. It's on right now. Kyla got it from Heidi for her birthday. (I've gotten the most use out of it). #s 9,11,13,14, & 16 are my favorites.
via imgfav

Costa Rica. I hope it really looks like this. I will see soon. :)

& Cheerleading.
We're all (Me, K, & H) are becoming first time cheerleaders tonight. That's right, the girls are starting cheerleading with a program at our church and I'm the coach of 10 Kindergarten-2nd Grade cheerleaders. Wish me luck.
DEFENSE!!!!






6 comments:

daphne said...

costa rica???!!! when??

Chelsea Bell said...

I love this! I might just link you up to mine since we're pretty much up to all the same stuff...

Amy said...

I love this post, so many fun things for you right now. And I could name the Taylor swift numbers you listed!

Kristal said...

you guys are just SO fun!

i miss you!!!

cheer!? love it.

Kristal said...

you guys are just SO fun!

i miss you!!!

cheer!? love it.

Shannan said...

So much fun around your house!