Thursday, November 1, 2012

Our Trick or Treat

It was full on trick-or-treating for us this year. Usually we just go down the street and back but last night we did a few streets. The kids were LOVING it and I was so surprised that Kyla did not seem in the least bit scared of ANYTHING. Even the pirate haunted house in our neighborhood. She marched right up to the front door with what seemed like not even a second thought. It might have been this super hero cape I crafted real quick ten minutes before her friends arrived. It completed her superhero flower power look.  

We spent the evening with three other families, bringing the total to ten girl children, one girl baby on the way, and zero boy children. We were a pack of trick-or-treating girls! 

Here is a few pictures for our adventures last night. I didn't really take many and don't even have one of all ten girls. The excitement was just too much for them to slow down for even one second for a photo. 



No comments: