Wednesday, September 26, 2012

photos photos and MORE photos.


It seems like the last couple of weeks have been full of photo sessions with my friends and family! It’s been fun. Here is a snippet of the people I’ve been looking at through my lens lately.
September started off with my old neighbors the W family. They had just gotten a brand new puppy named Luke so he was center of their attention.
EditedEdited2Luke2
The next day I got to meet sweet Miss Brynn Lily. She was seriously SO cute. Really a VERY cute baby.
Brynn2
Next I got to attend my friends Holly and Chad and Heather and Darin’s double anniversary party. Here are a couple of my favorites from that day.
Chad&Holly _editedCadeneditedzach
Some of my most favorite little boys were next to take pictures of. I love these two brothers….
Bros9Rocco4
This week I got to see the C family. Adam is Casey’s go-to anytime golf buddy and his cute family.

Collier45
Collier26
And last but not least I owed Kristin for some MAJOR babysitting that she has done for me.
Stendera43Stendera55Stendera2
It’s been a great start to fall and fun to see some fun families and kids!
MORE photos to come! :)

4 comments:

daphne said...

these are all so good az. looks like you captured their lives so perfectly!! love miss brynn lily picture and those two cute girls. so good :)

Jennifer said...

Great pics! Love them all.

Kristal said...

fun! and yay for no word robot! :)

Taryn Lombardo said...

great pix!