Thursday, July 26, 2012

Wyatt & Cash

I've been taking pictures like crazy lately! Mostly of friends, real estate, and Crossfit. It's been fun. Good to put down the iphone camera and really use my "big" camera. Here are a few I took of my friend Heather's newborn baby, Wyatt and two year old son, Cash-I just love their names. Wyatt was 3 1/2 weeks early and weighed 10lbs 15oz (i might have got the ounces wrong but I think that's what it was). I've decided that taking pictures of newborns is one of the hardest things to photograph. You'd think it wouldn't be because they don't really go anywhere but it is and I take my hats off to all those people who can really great shots of a newborn! Cute brothers and fun to see Heather.


2 comments:

Kristal said...

they can be tricky! but still my favorite! what a big boy! sweet picutres

Shannan said...

They're beautiful, Andrea. You got some really great shots.