our day in pictures.
{one} breakfast {two} chalkboard update {three} where she sits while I get ready {four} last p.o. box trip {five} lunchtime, our fridge {six} a little american girl doll play {seven & eight} waiting for sisters to get home from the neighbors {nine, ten & eleven} playing in the backyard
link up here.
13 comments:
Visiting via the 10 on 10 linky.
Love your set, all your photos are great. My favorite is 3rd from below, with the blue and green light, pretty colors!
Loved your set of photos! Found you through the 10 on 10 link up.
Beautiful photos!
I love all of these, so it's hard to choose a favorite, but I'm going with the skinned knees and the big giant grin. What days are you free next week to come for a swim?
PS...Did you make a light box for the glasses?
The freakin skin knees. Man, that was cute. Also love the picture that my painting made it in!
I love your captures from your 10th especially the skinned knees and the post boxes.
love these az..thank for reminding me this month. that last one of kyla is so pretty. i love heidi's little thighs in the skinned knees. love love love.
lovely set - great shot of the sunglasses and those poor little knees!
I love the scraped knees, Addison's look very similar, as you know:) These are all beautiful shots. FYI we ate all of our raspberries!! 7lbs in 3 days... wow. Well, with the help of birthday party girls and guests.
great thirds! I got to #4 here and then completely forgot to keep going. agh. love molly's smile and the berries!
What a lovely set. I heart those little skinned knees. They say summer so well. :)
These are great Andrea. I am trying to pick a favorite but can't ... they're all so good.
Post a Comment