While on the Ashley Sick’s blog checkin’ out the Scavenger Hunt I came across another link up. Top 5 pictures of the Quarter. That’s right go through January, February, and March and pick your favorite five. The rules are that they have to be of your children or your animals. I thought it would be easy but it wasn’t. I found (which wasn’t that surprising) that I have way more pictures of Molly than the other two. That’s because she’s a baby and doesn’t mind all the picture taking- yet. So without further ado here they are…
I just love this one. Mostly because of her blue blue eyes. I get that comment a lot about my girls…blue blue eyes. These are not photo-shopped. They are real baby blues and I think this picture really shows that. It must be the blue sweatshirt.
Of course Molly’s 1st birthday was in February so there was a picture-palooza. I took about 500 pictures that day even though we were in the middle of a move. This one is my favorite of those. I have about 100 favorites so it was hard to pick just one.
This one is from our visit to my alma mater and our trip to see Aunt Chandler in the Hill Hall dorm. This old school phone booth sits in the lobby. The girls had NO idea what a phone booth was or even what a pay phone was. I love this picture and I love that Kyla has her hand to her eye like she’s talking on the phone. I also love that they all have their rain boots on- very Seattle.
Valentines Day with my mini-Valentines. I love Kyla’s expression, so very Kyla. I love that these red cowboy boots have gotten so much use and that Kyla wore the baby ones when she was a baby. It was rainy and K & H had to hold up M so she wouldn’t sit on the wet ground.
One of the first pictures with my new camera. It’s March and its still snowing so Molly wore her fuzzy snow hat. Once again I love the blueness of her eyes.
There you go….my top 5 (I think). Go HERE to link up. Or here….

12 comments:
These are such happy shots - I really love the entire collection. Great processing.
Aren't they cuties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The photo booth shot is so fun and the girls are so stylish.
I love the clothing for the Valentine's Day shoot. It looks like they were having a BLAST!!!
So glad you linked up with us.
These are great! I really love the phone booth photo and the last one. I can't believe you are still getting snow.
your girlies have gorgeous eyes!! love all the pictures.
love them all! and fun idea!
I think the photo booth picture was a fabulous way to frame all three. Old school yet modern feel as well! Your kiddos are cities as well!
These are soooo great. I love number three and four.
Beautiful images! She has gorgeous eyes, and they are all adorable ;)
WOW! love those baby blues =) I think my favorites are her birthday and the girls in the phone booths.
thanks for stoping by
I love your photos! What adorable children! How very fun!
These are awesome- I love that last shot!
AZB! I'm thinking that picture of Molly at her birthday should be entered into the I Heart Faces happiness photo contest. Cutest picture EVER!
Post a Comment