Today we payed a visit to Jolly Old St. Nicholas. We've done Nordstrom and the mall in years past put last year we went to his little house at Kent Station. Kyla is convinced that this particular Santa is the REAL deal. So we braved the icy temperatures and waited patiently and excitedly in line.
The moment finally arrived. Molly was NOT impressed. I was surprised. She took one look at Kris Kringle and burst into tears. Here is the picture I got. Poor baby.
The girls took their lists to Santa again this year. They are hoping and wishing for American Girl dolls but are most likely getting those from YaYa. So here are their letters...
Kyla:
She had been writing all day and so she dictated her message and I wrote it out for. I LOVE this.
"Dear Santa Claus,
I want stuff for my American Girl doll,
Kit, and clothes for her. I don't know if
I've been nice but I know about Jesus and
I love Him.
Love, Kyla"
Heidi:
"Dear Santa,
Please I would like doll
furniture for Ruthie.
Love, Heidi"
Molly:
Kyla decided to write a letter out for Molly to give Santa. She had a great idea to ask Santa for the things Molly wants to play with most (NOT TOYS). I prodded her to add the OR at the end of the letter.
"Dear Santa,
I am Molly.
I want a brush, iPad,
remote, cell phone, OR
a baby doll."
I love these girls. They are so cute and so funny and so much fun!





5 comments:
these are priceless
and that santa does look real.
I must agree. THAT Santa DOES look like the real deal. What adorable pics!
absolutely precious!
I have to say; Kayla's card was so cute! Precious!
I love that Molly 'wants' an iPad and cell phone. Just wait till they get older and they will really be wanting those things!
Post a Comment