Once again, Christmas was so much fun with these little girlies. Some of the highlights:
*Pure disbelief and sheer joy at the sight of their brand new "bonk beds." They didn't ask for these but we decided since (a great deal was upon us) and we will probably be moving soon that we would go for it. They were so surprised and it was so much fun!
*Molly being a paper eater. She just wanted to eat paper...that's all.
*Kit and Ruthie joining our family. Apparently now I have five children instead of three.
*Kyla discovering some unwrapped presents on Christmas Eve and me having to revamp my whole Christmas morning strategy.
*Kyla telling the entire Christmas story (in GREAT detail) on Christmas morning and pretty much not missing anything, like she was reading it straight from the Bible.
*Heidi's elation over pink sparkly Toms. She hasn't taken them off except to sleep. She wears them with her pajamas also.
*Spending time with our wonderful family and some friends too savoring the Season and celebrating Christ's birth.
Can you believe I only took six pictures on Christmas Day and none on Christmas morning? Sometimes I'm not feeling the picture taking...not really good timing. But I got a few good ones....
4 comments:
I remember getting an American girl doll at Christmas one year! And those bunk beds look so fun!
Looks like a fun Christmas! LOVE the family picture! I wanted to get an American Girl doll for Ava, but decided that she's a little young...maybe next year :) Where are you moving to?
Love Kyla's reactions-so cute. Holidays can be hard to get the good pictures...I sort of dreaded it too and just didnt do a ton...Love what you got!
Coleson really wants to show the girls his new spider man watch. (he said to tell that since he is sitting right here :) )
Love the bunk beds. Whitney's been asking for a set too. (But she needs a sibling to share them with.) Love the picture of those reactions. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment