Friday, September 9, 2011

Soccer Gehls {Girls}



I know I have been posting a ton and I will probably do another one tonight for the first day of Kinder and then tomorrow is ten on ten but that's just the way it goes sometimes. Last night was the first night of soccer practice. It was super cute. The girls are on two different teams but each has a friend or friends on their team. Kyla's team voted and they will be called "The Blue Ninjas." Kyla's suggestion: "The Kicks" Heidi's team is still working out their team name. Should be a fun experience for all involved.

On a side note I was super impressed with my hair skills last night. I am not good at doing hair, mine or my children's. Amy and Daphne's girls always have impressive braids and hairstyles. Well check this out...it's not great but it's pretty good for just learning French Braid a few weeks ago. Hoping to improve my skills.



5 comments:

Taryn Lombardo said...

I love how you said "girls" that's just what Enzo calls them, "gehls!"

As for the braid - AWESOME! I think it's adorable and a fantastic job for just learning. I can't do that worth beans! Thank God all I am dealing with is short boys hair...

BTW I miss you friend.

Lisa said...

Fun seeing you on the field and I meant to comment on the girls' hair. The braids were great and I am a big fan of messy buns! Hope the season is fun.

Heather said...

So cute! Great job on the braids! I have yet to learn how to do them. :-)

daphne said...

love this post. and i can totally hear heidi saying "ghels". i am completely impressed with the braid. not sure i could do it...haha!

daphne said...

ps...your girls are look darling in every single pic u post. u are much better at hair than u give yourself credit for :0)