Seriously! These things are taking over my home. Yuck!
The first summer we moved here it was like this. The past two summers I've only seen a handful. This summer...they are BACK! And they are everywhere. In my house, all over the outside of my house, falling from above when I open the front door (almost landing on my head), and most disgusting of all- dead in my washing machine.
Leave me alone frogs!
6 comments:
Just have my girls come over for the day and they will collect them and bring them to our house! They love them and can play with them for hours. Whenever I find one I just have to call the girls to come retrieve it. The washing machine one is gross though...
Oh my gosh...there's a baby and a million frogs at your house? Cole could die.
PS I love that picture!
Um I think we need to come play because my boys would love that. ;) and gross in your w. machine dead. blech!!! great pic.
Levi says, "SWEET! Let's go over there!" Landon says, "COOL!"
I love frogs! I dare you to pick one up!!!!
Post a Comment