Friday, June 10, 2011

Ten on Ten: June 2011

Today was a busy day! I sometimes do better with Ten on Ten when it's more relaxed and around-the-house kind of day. Today was not that day. We trekked to the Children's Museum with friends and also had a visit with one of our great grandmas. I wish I had a picture of the thirty chicken McNuggets that were split among the packed out  passengers in my mini-van at 2:45 in the afternoon (I can hear some of you cringing now) but sadly I don't. We're all pretty pooped right about now. Here it is in pictures:

To see more go HERE.

12 comments:

Holly said...

Are you serious with these, AZB? They are AMAZING! I love every one of them.

Amy said...

Way to pull it off! I knew you would catch up and create a great set:) Thanks for the fun day today.

reeve said...

love your photos!

Sara said...

So good Andrea! I love the one with Molly where everyone's mouths are open!

Lisa said...

My favorite is the same as Sara's. So precious:-) Great set as always!!

Julie said...

Love your set! Oh and who cares about chicken nuggets, its just one of those things we all do every now and then, right?!

Julie said...

Love your set! Oh and who cares about chicken nuggets, its just one of those things we all do every now and then, right?!

Kim said...

Such a fun set! I had a similar type of day. Overly busy. Makes it hard to give the pix tons of attention. My set should really be 6 pictures of the inside of my car b/c I spent most of my day shuttling my kids back and forth.

daphne said...

love them! totally forgot and then remembered at 3am when i was up feeding riley...oh well :)

amy said...

Great pictures! We were gone from the house more then we were home yesterday as well...

TheUnSoccerMom said...

awesome set! my fav is the one w/ the baby and grandmother! love.love.love!

Alita said...

I adore your set & the colors! I want limes in my house. We almost always have lemons, but I should have limes, too.