Friday, May 6, 2011

Who does she look like?

This is one of my sister-in-law, Chelsea's favorite pass times..."who looks like who". I've done THIS once before and its kind of fun. And since I recently got a scanner, I thought I'd bust out the old pictures once more. Watch out Krista and Dorianne, I know you look at this blog and I WILL be scanning some oldies but goodies later on and posting them.  Can you say sweet bangs, khaki pants, and polo shirts?

So here is me, at 3ish months old (can't be sure-no date), 4 years old exactly and 5 years old at my preschool graduation (which Kyla will be having in a week or so). Sadly, I have no pictures of Casey to scan at these ages.

And since Miss Molly will be turning three months on Sunday...here are some pictures of Kyla and Heidi at three months. The jury is still out on this one. I see bits of both of them in her and I think she'll just look like her own Molly self.



They get big too fast. 

3 comments:

daphne said...

LOVIN those bangs az!!

Chelsea Bell said...

It is a fav pass time! I agree more and more now...Molly will be her own! But hello Heidi at your preschool grad!!

Bart and Krista said...

Oh, Prince Valiant. I can't wait to see some oldies. I agree that little Miss Molly has a look of her own. She is adorable!!
PS. Yes, we do need to talk soon