Monday, May 9, 2011

a delicious dinner and a reminder

First off...for all my friends out there who blame ME for not reminding them...TOMORROW is Ten on Ten!


Last night we got to go out for our annual "tax return dinner" with Tyler and Chelsea. It was DELICIOUS!  A great night out. Thanks guys for a fun time as always and thank you to my MOM for babysitting (again) on Mother's Day. You are the best mom anyone could ever have. 

Can I just say that I hate the awkwardness of asking other people to take a picture when you are in public. It's horrible. So because of that we opted for these shots. 




3 comments:

Holly said...

Can't wait to see your 10 on 10 pictures tomorrow!

daphne said...

you girls are so cute!! gonna try and do 10 on 10....busy day, so we will see what happens :)

Alita said...

That is one cute outfit there. I'm dying for a night out with the hubs (with a cute outfit of my own) ... and I know what you mean about asking someone else to take the picture.

I'm looking forward to seeing your ten on ten. :)

Alita