PRECIOUS!!!!! Love the hat! Where did you get it? I found a cute place on etsy, pdx beanies, that makes really cute hats like that.
love this!! looks so cuddly :)
look at those full cheeks! adorable!
Kristi, my friend Gretchen made that hat. She doesn't have a business just does it for fun for gifts.
I love it...what a great gift! Miss Molly is so cute in it too :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
PRECIOUS!!!!! Love the hat! Where did you get it? I found a cute place on etsy, pdx beanies, that makes really cute hats like that.
love this!! looks so cuddly :)
look at those full cheeks! adorable!
Kristi, my friend Gretchen made that hat. She doesn't have a business just does it for fun for gifts.
I love it...what a great gift! Miss Molly is so cute in it too :)
Post a Comment