Today the girls are playing Annie. They are currently playing it as I type. (It's been going on for about two hours now.) They have their "Annie dresses" on and hats and scarfs and are running through the house with "Sandy" away from the dog catcher and police man. I love that these Christmas dresses have gotten SO MUCH use. The bigger one is a 3T and the smaller one is 18-24 months. Kyla wore both dresses for past Christmas'. Heidi wore the little one. They have never been put away. How much longer will they last? I don't think Heidi's can get any shorter.
3 comments:
so cute. we dont play annie. we play spider man. :)
Girls are so much fun. Did you know that Juliana loved that movie so much she even got that Annie perm?
I love how well your kids play together and love Kyla's headband :)
Post a Comment