Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Daddy's Party

Happy Birthday Daddy...(two days early).
...Love, these two "special girls"

Thursday is Casey's actual 31st birthday but we decided to celebrate as a family tonight. (We have other things going on other nights this week.) The girls planned the whole party. The theme: Cinderella (Daddy's favorite Disney princess, of course). They decorated with Cinderella plates and stickers and got ready to "surprise" him.
SURPRISE!!!

 The banner with a Cinderella carriage (on the left).

The presents: It's Lemon Meringue
(Daddy's favorite Strawberry Shortcake character of course). 
I love all their faces in this one.

A game of pin-the-tail on the donkey.  

And the dessert: Dirt in a Cup.
I know this is a contrast from the Cinderella theme
but a boy in Kyla's class once brought this for Star of the Week
and she thought it was a wonderful idea for a "boy dessert".


Girls like it too!

We love you Daddy!
Happy Birthday.
We hope you had a great time at the party.
Thanks for being fancy with us and for loving princesses,
crowns, ribbons, pink and US.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

you guys are such a cute family! i love your girls imagination and how they are just the best of friends. happy early birthday to casey!

Coleson & Tate said...

Adorable. I feel like I use that word alot with your family. What a good daddy. :)

Casey said...

This girls birthday party for me has become my favorite day of the year. I love it...because of how much I love them!

Lisa Corona said...

I love when the girls plan their daddy's birthday! Glad to see we are not the only ones! Happy Birthday Casey!