That's right folks...my camera is in the shop and today is the first day of my new Project 365. Aaaahhhh. I'm feeling a little overwhelmed right now. No Christmas pictures up yet. Things are getting accomplished though...thanks to my mom. The baby's room is getting painted this weekend -"Cupid's Wing." I'm loving it so far. I've printed out pictures for Project Life...gotta get journaling. I have decided to venture back into the Project 365 world...although day number one has not gone well and I have not purchased any sort of kit. I have no pictures to share today but I do have this cute Heidi clip.
Only eight weeks til baby girl #3 arrives! Off to make some to do lists.
5 comments:
that is a total bummer about your camera....hope it gets fixed soon. is project 365 back? if so, i would love to do it...let me know if there's a kit. LOVE the video of heidi. she is adorable!
I think I'm going to try the online Project 365/Project Life. Have you heard anything about it? I'm so bad about printing the pictures!
Kristi- yes there are two new kits for sale on Amazon now. Check it out at BeckyHiggins.com
Katie- I was thinking of doing that too.....can't decide. I don't know anyone who's done it that way. I know a ton of people who did the other version. Glad you're into it. :)
Have you bought the kit yet? i think i remember you saying that you've done project 365 and project life, but didn't like the project life (last years) as much. have they changed this years project life? that's cool that they are doing a digital version. i need to look into that.
If it makes you feel any better, I think it makes the most sense to start on Monday 1/3 b/c of how it will layout in the book. That is what I am going to do and I think I am going to do the digital version this year. If you want to get together sometime to work on 2010, I would love to, let me know.
Post a Comment