This is the “Year of No Theme.” Remember last year and how much some of the group disliked my flower theme idea. This year we decided to let them each be whatever they wanted. And I must say- they did quite enjoy themselves. I know it’s not even Halloween yet but tomorrow night will be the fourth time these girls have worn their costumes. I took pictures on the first time. Drum roll please….
Kyla chose Pocahontas. This came from a playdate with the Stendera girls in which she tried to convince them both to be the same thing as she was going to be. The three of them agreed on Pocahontas. (Addi has since changed her mind). Kyla wanted to be “authentic.” What she means by this is the Disney version but not a Disney costume. Hmmm…. She picked this “perfect” outfit out on Amazon and did not want a braided wig or a headband or feathers (as I suggested). She had to have a “long dark black wig”. That’s what she got. Of course she really gets into character when she wears this and is often singing “Colors of the Wind.”
Heidi chose Cindy Lou Who from the Grinch. This came from a Pinterest search of Halloween costumes. This is what she liked best. I LOVE that wig. It is the cutest thing ever. I have now put false lashes on my six year old three times. It’s quite difficult. I tried to convince Kyla to be the Grinch but she very quickly shut that down. Ha!
Molly McGee chose (well actually I picked) one of her favorites, Minnie Mouse. Her favorite is when I paint the nose on her.
The first time they wore their costumes was to Trick or Treat at Yaya’s house when Grammie was here for a visit.
The next day they Trick or Treated at Gramma and Papa’s before they left on their trip.
The gang was complete with a cat and a flamingo princess…
Happy Halloween!
5 comments:
Great choices by everyone! Cute costumes!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
ADORABLE!! and that wig is incredible.
Such cute girls!
Awesome costumes. I am super impressed!! Such cute girls.
I love your girls!
Post a Comment