Sunday, May 5, 2013

Fox Hollow

The cutest place ever! How had I not heard of this before? Friday (A.M. Kinder stay home day) we had a date with some of the cousins. This little farm was darling. The cutest scenery, the cutest animals, and tons of fun. I LOVED it. I could have taken a million pictures (instead I only took one hundred) but of course I had to carry Molly everywhere and that makes for hard picture taking. Kyla and Enzo had school and so they sadly did not get to join us but this is the crew who did (plus Zeph who is not pictured)…
KidsFarm11

They have three ADORABLE play houses. I want one. Farm10Farm1

The farm was full of baby animals. Baby lambs, baby cows, mini horses, baby chicks, and the cutest of all baby pigs.
They were tiny and spotted.
Farm8 - CopyFarm9 - CopyFarm6 - Copy

Rocco LOVED the pigs. He was so excited. It was one of my favorite parts. Farm5 - Copyfarm7 - CopyFarm4 - Copy

Not pictured are the quad rides and big bouncy inflatables. While the other kids played in the bouncy houses, these two just sat loving these water bottles. Not kidding they played with them for 45 minutes….Farm2Farm3 - Copy
A definite must do again for this summer!

3 comments:

Shannan said...

This looks like such a fun place. We're putting it on our to do list for the summer!! Great pictures.

Bart & Krista said...

Those little pigs are DARLING! Love the pics.. so pretty!

The Davis Family said...

This place looks so awesome! I can't wait to try it out :) Such fun pictures!