Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Prez Week: Tuesday

Tuesday was a pretty low key but FUN day. The girls played the morning away with Taylor and Addison. Kristin came to pick up her girls and we got to have a little visit with the newest addition, Hayley. Molly LOVES babies and loves Hayley. Hayley is tiny. She’s sixish weeks old but still oh so small. Kristin is VERY gracious and lets Molly snuggle and hold her.

Molly and Hayley

Did I mention she loves her. I’m not sure Hayley loves her back.Hayley&Molly

Of course we had to stage a little photoshoot while she was here…HayleyHayley4

The girls were sad to see the sisters leave but they continued their afternoon playing in the backyard, typing on the typewriter and of course singing some Wii High School Musical. It’s serious stuff around here (don’t sing the words if it isn’t your turn-SERIOUSLY). P.S. I LOOOOOOOOVE this Chevron mirror Casey crafted me. I smile every time I come into the room.

Singing2Singing

Then we blew bubbles and rode bikes with the cousins….

enzo

2 comments:

daphne said...

these are so sweet az. so fun that you get to have a week at home with your girls. love the baby shots...so so precious!

Shannan said...

Great pics. The baby ones are so sweet. Molly's eyes look so pretty in that first picture!!