Monday, December 10, 2012

Ten on Ten: December 2012

 

#1#2#3#4#5#6#7#8#9#10

Join the fun HERE!

{1} Christmas jammies {2} walking to the bus stop {3} costco {4} front door- home from costco {5} enjoying Christmas {6} no nap- santa dress up instead {7} Christmas dress up continues to the bus stop again {8} home made décor {9} dark too early {10} playing “snow”

9 comments:

trulymegs said...

The details in these photos are just stunning. I love the cute jammies.

Jennifer said...

I can't believe how much the second picture of Heidi looks just like you! Great shots.

Holly said...

Love these, AZB! The snow globe is my favorite!!

Kiki said...

Beautiful, beautiful set! I loved seeing every single one. :)

daphne said...

amazing 10 on 10 az! love the snow globe!!

Mirys Segalla said...

What a beautiful family you have!!!!! Lovely set!!! Priceless...

Kisses and blessings.
Mirys
www.diariodos3mosqueteiros.blogspot.com
(participating from Brazil!!!)

Angel said...

Fantastic, festive set!
Love all the details, gorgeous photography skills :)
My faves- cutie pjs and playing snow.

amy said...

Awww. What a sweet little shopper you have!
I agree, it's dark too early.
And playing snow is THE best!

TRICIA said...

Beautiful pictures! The one from Costco is adorable...and could be in a magazine! :)


makingitfeellikehome.blogspot.com