Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Quarterly Top 5

Quarterly Top 5 photos. SO HARD! To go through April, May and June photos and decide my five favorite...really hard. I think I have it narrowed down to these...I think. :)

(Wait...I just realized there are 10 more days of June) This might change!

Easter 2012: Kyla saying, "You guys go over there and look happy....I'll go over here and look sad." 

Our trip to the Gum Wall downtown Seattle.  I love Heidi's expression. 

My little McGee and her Binky. And her pretty eyes.


Right after this Pearson swallowed part of a dandelion and was not happy about it. 

She looks so grown up. 

Link up Here!!
Click.Pray.Love.


8 comments:

Kristal said...

love.

Sarah said...

Your girls are beautiful! I bet your husband is wrapped around their little fingers. We have two girls now and I have a feeling if/when we have a third child it's going to be another girl. LOL!

P.S. - I'm your newest follower!

Ashley Sisk said...

Great choices - I think my favorite is the dandelion shot. Beautiful processing.

Melanie said...

LOVE! These are all just beautiful, & so are your darlings!! I am in love w/ that dandelion shot though... so pretty & whimsical! You have wonderful talent)

Sarah Halstead said...

Oh my!! I love them all. Gorgeous photos. I love the last three.

Amber said...

Such cuties!!! It is obvious they really love one another.

Point & Shoot said...

love the dandelion shot!!

Chelsea Bell said...

Pea will be happy she made two!!! These are all really really good, Andi!