Yep, I spent the majority of my day at Lk. Wilderness. We currently live about thirty minutes from school and have to commute right during Molly's nap time. Most days I drive back and forth (Kindergarten is only two and half hours in the afternoon) so it makes for a lot of driving. A few times a week I try to do something or hang out with someone or somewhere so that Molly can nap and we don't have to drive so much.
Today I dropped Molly to take a nap at Chelsea's house and picked up Pearson and took the recent graduates to the park. We attempted non-training wheel bike riding, did the swings and slide, pretended to be mermaids at the beach and had a mini photo shoot in the flowers.
I then, took them back and picked up Kyla and Molly and we returned to the lake to wait for T-ball practice to begin. We fed some baby ducks some bread from our PB&J dinner. Kyla DID ride her non-training wheel bike. They played tag with some random people at the park and then we had T-ball practice. From one o'clock to six thirty! Whew. I feel a little sun burned and little worn out.










6 comments:
these are super cute az...love them!
LOVE. and you are one supermama!
AZB! These pictures are stunning! I love every one of them!! So so pretty.
I love the bright and summery feel of all these pictures - so good! Way to use your time wisely:) Missed hanging out with you yesterday:(
Love these pictures, Andrea. I especially love the one of the girls blowing the dandelions. Beautiful.
I LOVE these pictures. Absolutely adorable!
Post a Comment