My good friend
Miss Holly Boyd has been prodding me every week to Scavenger Hunt. I will admit I’ve tried. I’ve gotten about two or three of the pictures and then quit. It’s hard for me. It’s hard to find meaning in the words and turn them into a picture with the things around me. But this week I had some sunshine, a very helpful husband, and a fun date to Seattle so I did it! I also missed my usual Ten on Ten photo challenge this month so I thought I’d give this a go. Here it is…
simple
a simple meal. no substitutions. a very simple menu.
{of sand}
Join the fun.
Click the link below to see other’s interpretations.
21 comments:
Oh my gosh....these are soooo good!!! Soooo good! I knew my little AZB would be so creative. I love them all, especially transportation and bubble! Yay for your first scavenger hunt! ♥
PS...I had to recycle two from 10 on 10, but at least Chaddy was nice to tromp with me to Lk Meridian so I could get a few more.
I am glad you had fun trying again : ) It looks like you did a great job! Very nice captures. See you next week!
Nice job :)
Welcome to the hunt and good for you for persevering. Love your transportation and stitch shots.
Glad you joined in. Great interpretations. I love your Stitch shot and the transportation is great. Have to say I love the bubbles in the background with the bubble being blown.
Transportation, stitch and bubles are my favourites !!!! But all your photos were very creative !
Love the bubble picture!
love these az! that last one is great! scavenger hunt sounds fun!!!
Yay you joined this week!! Bubbles is so fun. I love the reflection in your hubby's sunglasses. Like your interpretation for stitch. And transportation, wow. Wish I were there!
Nice work - welcome aboard!
That Holly Boyd is a pretty persuasive little girl!
Love the clever idea on the last 3 images.
So glad you jumped in - for some reason I can't see your last three shots, but I love the first one.
Well you gotta love your Simple photo! Very simply put haha. And the Stitch photo - so creative I never would have thought of that.
Welcome to the hunt:-) Love your stitch one the most!
Bubble is cool. Love the reflections! Have a great week!
Yay, you were right in my neighborhood, how fun!
You definitely got better as you kept going; particularly nice job on the bubbles photo (which I see I am not the only one who thinks so!).
I like the stitch shot too - would have been clever for the "Transportation" pic as well. :)
Way to stretch yourself girl, it's good for the brain!
Ooh, I love both your transportation and stitch photos! Very cool.
Thanks for commenting on my own Hunt photos. :)
So glad you decided to give this a try! Sometimes it is hard, but I like the challenge! You did a terrific job! I really like all of them!! I love the boats, so beautiful and that reflection in the sunglasses is awesome!!
Just found you through Ashely's blog.
Congrats on the Quarterly Top 5!
Your photo's are wonderful.
So glad you joined in on the hunt and hope to see you again.
Love these, such great shots, bubble made me laugh! Nicely done.
Post a Comment