Monday, February 6, 2012

The Flip

Been playing with the Flip lately. It goes for months and months and I don't ever touch it. Kyla usually is the one who is recording videos of random happenings in our house but here is one I did of Molly and Heidi dancing. I THINK it's pretty cute! I do also feel the need to say that I don't usually let her eat suckers. I am a serious choking worrier BUT she took this one from Heidi and was enjoying it so much that we watched her closely and let her have it (just in case you were worried).

3 comments:

Holly said...

I love Molly's dance moves. And I DID get a personal rendition of this song from Kyla when the girls met the scary pug. Love this, AZB.

daphne said...

so precious. i get to hear that song every time the girls watch their shows..oh selena gomez, haha!

trulymegs said...

So cute!