Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The {other} Bell Family

I've been racking up the photo sessions lately with friends and family these past few weeks. It's been fun. Here is a photoshoot of some of my favorite people. Once again, I have so many favorites, even more than usual because I know them, and I know their true expressions. Even if some aren't the crispest photos ever taken... the personalities are shining through and I love that.


7 comments:

Kristi said...

These are so good! You have such a great eye for photography. Are you starting up a little business or just doing them for friends here and there?

Chelsea Bell said...

Oh I love them. More and more! So good Andi thank you!

daphne said...

love these. that last one is great

Kristal said...

love the last one.

when will we ever play again?!

Holly said...

The first one and the last one are my absolute favorites. That last picture? I LOVE IT! Seriously. Love it. Love love love it. Good good work, AZB.

Lisa said...

Fantastic, as always. Where was the location for these shots?

Andrea said...

Thanks guys....these ones were taken on the cedar river trail right behind the Testy Chef.