Thursday, August 18, 2011
♥friends♥
Jenn, Ella, & Colton came over to hang out and spend the night. Jenn and I lived together for two years in college and I wish she lived closer to me now! I miss her.
It's super fun that we have babies that are so close in age. And Colton and Heidi were little buddies too. They played in the sprinkler last night for quite awhile.
Jenn's visit was in honor of Miranda in from Minnesota for the week- a reason for us all to get together. Miranda, Shannon, and Alicia all came out for a picnic at the park by our house. So fun to see these girls, my roommates. It feels like just yesterday we were in that little apartment in Magnolia fighting about the temperature, watching the Bachelor, and eating brownies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So fun!
what a fun time!
love these. can't believe how many kiddos there are between you all :)
Post a Comment