Sunday, July 10, 2011

10 on 10: July 2011

The girls got back yesterday from several days at camp with my mom. They LOVED it and were super tired. So we let them catch up on their sleep and then we spent the day together. We went on a little nature jaunt and then back to civilization for a birthday party. Here is our day in pictures. Go HERE to see others.

14 comments:

kim {the non-mom blogger} said...

You have a talent!! These are gorgeous. I absolutely adore the shadow shot. GREAT stuff.

Katie said...

Your chore chart is awesome, must keep that in mind as my little one gets olders. And I love the gymnastics shot!

Brianne said...

Wow, that photo with the balloon is so cool! Great set - perfect capture of summer

Holly said...

Love love love these. The flower is my favorite!

daphne said...

love these az...love the first and last one. so precious!

Kim said...

That last photo of your DD takes my breath away. So pretty and captures the essence of summer.

Your shadow shot is awesomesauce w/the colored balloon. So creative!

Kelly said...

love the shadow shot, and the shot on the tracks!

Unknown said...

man, the balloon shadow shot is fantastic. love it!

Coleson & Tate said...

awesome! great pics. love Molly's.

Rachel said...

beautiful photos! I love the handstand!

Randi said...

your set is beautiful ... i love the balloon shadow and the littles walking up the stairs. Ten on Ten is so fun! great job :)

Megan said...

Oh I love the girls on the tracks...beautiful.

Anonymous said...

That balloon shot is fun!

Julie said...

Stunning set! The first one is my fav. I love those little legs!