Friday, April 8, 2011

2 Month Molly


Here is 1 Month Molly.

What is happening at 2 months:
♥ You do cry now. (As you can see in picture #2) Your fussy time is when I am cooking dinner and so you usually are strapped to me in the Bjorn while I cook.
♥ I am forcing you to be a binky girl. It's working!
♥ You are Miss Smiley face now.
♥ You are still a good eater- every three hours during the day. And we love your chubby cheeks. You go to the Dr. on Tuesday so we will see how much you weigh....I think close to ten pounds.
♥ Your sisters fight over who's turn it is to hold you during their morning show.
♥ Yes, picture #4 is another sneezing photo. You kind of sneeze a lot.
♥ You have a little cold. The first of many I am sure.
♥ You make cute little baby noises now.
♥ You have given us some really good nights. Like last night, you went to sleep at 8:30pm, woke up to eat at 3am, and then woke up at 7am. But some nights (like the night before last) are not AS good. Up two times in the night.
♥ We put you in your crib awake and you fall asleep on your own.
♥ Your flat spot is on the side of your head. You always have your neck turned to the side, even when you sleep. I'm worried but everyone assures me you are fine.
♥ You took your first bottles two weekends ago when YaYa babysit you while I went to the photo class.
♥ We ♥ you Miss Molly!

4 comments:

daphne said...

love these pics az!!!! so precious. she is already looking older. riley has a little flat spot on the left side. we are workin on having her turn the other way, impossible kinda. we are putting her in crib awake as well...so nice that they can self soothe. love love her smile :)

Chelsea Bell said...

Two months! It's going fast! Miss funny cheeks now! Love her.

Chelsea Bell said...

Chubby cheeks! It auto corrected me!

Bart and Krista said...

Baby smiles are the best. She is darling.