I love the pumpkin patch. It's fun to stomp in the mud, pick out pumpkins, the girls love the wheel barrow rides, not to mention all the great fall colors for picture taking. Yesterday was a BRIGHT sunny Saturday morning and a perfect one for doughnuts, pumpkin picking, and flag football. Thanks to Joey and Taryn who allowed us to have their share of 50lbs of free pumpkins. We had a lot of fun, as always, with them.
Watch out....there are a lot...and I don't care if you get bored.
Happy Harvest!
8 comments:
Love these pics! Looks like SO much fun..and I didn't get bored once :)
That pic of just you & Casey...you look SO pretty! What an adorable pregnant mama!!
I LOVE these pictures. So jealous that your kids will pose for pics. I can't even get Andrew to look at the camera! Such a cute family :)
adorable az. pics turned out amazing :) wish we had a real patch close by...all we are pumpkin parking lots!!
adorable az. pics turned out amazing :) wish we had a real patch close by...all we are pumpkin parking lots!!
oops sorry for the double comment...ps your hair looks awesome!!
Such awesome pictures, as usual:)We are going tomorrow and now you got me all inspired.
Cute pics.
what fun pictures! we love the pumpkin patch! And, you look ADORABLE!
Post a Comment