photo by Hannah Lombardo (age 8)
I did receive two fun things in the mail today! One was a book (a late birthday present from Amy) and the other was my long awaited camera strap. I was about to go ballistic on this lady (I ordered it on my birthday- two and a half months ago) but its just too cute to be mad. It was worth the wait.
We had a weird kid free weekend. Don't get me wrong it was great but I did miss them. The weird part was we didn't have anything planned and we didn't need a babysitter. We just have a Grandma and Yaya who love to see those sweet girls. They had an awesome time- toenails painted, haircuts, Red Robin, a trip to the mall, playing nonstop with out of town cousins and cousins they see all the time, and swimming. Casey and I had a nice time too. I beat him in a putting contest. But I must say he DID beat me at very long game of Mexican Train Dominos.
Also, still going to change the name of my blog. Props to Anne Marie for sending me a list of ideas. I loved them all and so did Casey. They did get the creative juices flowing. My favorite though...."Regulators Mount Up" This was totally not a serious blog name but it made me laugh out loud. You will only get this if you like Warren G and you were a bit of a closet gangsta rap lover in the nineties.
Tomorrow we get to see baby number three aka peanut for the first time. I'm excited.
Tomorrow is also Ten on Ten. We'll see how mine turns out. I have about two hours worth of driving tomorrow and three hours worth of doctors appoints/ultrasound.
Til tomorrow.....

7 comments:
I'm glad you are back...I've missed you! So lucky to have a kid free weekend. Maybe you got a chance to sleep a bit. Love the Warren G comment...made me laugh! :)
yaaaaay for a post! Hope to see you wednesday!
YAY! p.s. I love this post...and I can scan your pics of peanut if you'd like!
this is my first time here [from the 10 on 10 blog]. so nice to meet you. your life is beautiful.
i'm looking forward to participating for the first time tomorrow!
Love the Warren G comment. My car in highschool played lots of Warren G and 2Pac... rap was my only big rebellion. Did you know that Warren G did a concert in Wenatchee a couple of weeks ago... if he ever comes again we can have Jenn take us!!
So glad you're back friend. Love the picture, and of course, I know all about Warren G. (Thanks to Chad)
Ha! I knew you'd like that one best! I have no idea why, but I always think of you when I hear that...
Post a Comment