Friday, February 12, 2010

♥s ♥s and more ♥s

I can not even begin to describe to how often we "decorate" around here.

It is a constant activity...I would say everyday we are decorating for some reason. Now by "decorating" I mean Kyla is taping things (string, paper, leaves, ribbon, etc.) to the wall because we are having some sort of pretend party.

Yesterday I decided to decorate the kitchen for our Valentines themed playdate today. It was a hit. This is what Heidi looked like for about an hour after she came down from her nap to discover the massive amount of hearts.

"Is this my Valentines Birthday?" she asked.



And the fun went on into this morning when I let them stand on the table for a few pictures.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Love this idea and love the picture of the girls kissing! So cute!

Coleson & Tate said...

again, you get the "fun mom" award. Maybe my excuse is having two boys. I need a little girl to do this with. Vday is lost around these parts. I love how passionate Heidi looks in the kiss and Kyla, not so much!! Too cute!

daphne said...

so FUN!!!! i love love all the valentine's decorations. your pics are looking awesome!!

Bart and Krista said...

That kissy kissy picture is hilarious! I love that Heidi is totally into it and grabbing Kyla's sweater!